We cannot gather to worship together in person at the moment, but Bath Quakers’ three weekly meetings for worship continue. Here’s how you can join in.
The simple, technology-free, option is to settle quietly into worship wherever you are at the time of our Meetings (Sun 10:30, Tues 18:00 and Weds 10:30) knowing that other friends are doing likewise.
On Sundays and Tuesdays you also have the option to join our online/phone meeting for worship. This enables us to hear and see each other and to share spoken ministry, news and conversations.
Online/phone meetings for worship will be about 30 mins (10:30 – 11:00 on Sundays; 18:00 – 18:30 on Tuesdays), followed by time for conversation.
Bath Quakers are gettng used to Meeting for Worship by videoconference.
It helps if you:
- join the online/phone meeting 5-10 minutes before worship starts so that you have time to say ‘hello’ and familiarise yourself with Zoom
- mute your microphone when you’re not speaking, this avoids background noise.
How to join meeting for worship using Zoom
- To join from your computer, use this link https://zoom.us/j/925325225 and follow the instruction to install and run Zoom. Enter the meeting password when prompted.
- To join from a tablet/smart phone open the Zoom app, click join a meeting and enter the meeting ID 925 325 225 and password. If you don’t have the Zoom App already, you can download and install it for free – go to the App Store or Play Store and search for Zoom.
- To join via telephone from the UK, phone 0203 051 2874 or 0203 481 5237 and follow the instruction, entering the meeting ID 925 325 225 and password when prompted. (If you’re outside the UK, use Zoom to find your local number for joining.)
Visitors are welcome! Please contact us to introduce yourself and ask for the online/phone meeting password.